The big goal for the past week: making it easy for other people to commit their own dungeon code. The main level now has multiple caves (well, two, and more easily added) so that anyone who wants to play around, can. Not much new actual game code committed, but one step at a time. I’ve got a couple of long flights coming up, so that should give me some good, uninterrupted time to make progress.
Next will be to articulate some game cases I’d like to see solved. I’ve got a huge TODO list in my head; just need some time to commit that list to an actual TODO file.
If you want commit access, just ask. (This will probably be my new .sig, heh.)